Set among the splendor of rolling hills, soaring oaks, and resplendent maples within 1600-forested acres atop Edwards Mountain is a place where southern hospitality and the amenities for gracious living come together. That place is Governors Club.
When you join you are welcomed with impeccable service and attention to detail that are hallmarks of this country club. Highly attentive gracious service makes this an ideal everyday retreat. Every detail from the manicured golf course to the superb fare in the Mixed Grill is masterfully presented to provide you with unparalleled experience.
The clubhouse is the true center of life in the community offering an abundance of social opportunities. Take in a casual meal with friends and neighbors after a challenging round of golf or an invigorating tennis match. Partake in a wine dinner, Jazz by the Lake, or investment club. Or enjoy an informal Family Fun Night, 4th of July Parade, Poolside Lou Oh and much more.
Governors Club Country Club Amenities Include:
- 42,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse
- 12,000 sq. ft. Wellness & Recreation Center
- 27-Hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Driving Range & 6 Practice Facilities
- Full-service Golf Shop & PGATM Professionals
- Men’s Golf & Women’s Golf Associations
- Competitive and Beginner Golf Camps, Clinics & Groups
- Lakeview Room Dining (formal)
- Club Room Dining & Bar (casual)
- 6 Har-Tru Tennis Courts (composition hydro courts)
- 2 Hard Tennis Courts for year-round play
- Tennis Shop & USPTR/USPTA Professionals
- Men’s & Women’s Tennis Associations & Clinics
- Fitness Center, Classes & Personal Trainers
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool & Water Slide, Splash Pool
- Adult Swim Area and Lap Lane
- Summer Grill at the Pool
- Social Events, Parties and Clubs
For inquiries, kindly call 919.933.7500 or visit the Governors Club Country Club web site.